Ambulance & Master Thesis can Develop with Xamarin ?

Please Read and interact with my inquiry, do not disregard.
Hello
I'm a student at Libyan Academy for Higher Education in IT department, I have master thesis under the title of:
"Technological Infrastructure using Google map API & GPS for the personalized delivery of ambulances service in a mobile environment."
I confused if I can do the project with xamarin or go to android studio java.
Proposal solution was

...So that when an emergency occurs, user opens the application and sending a distress call Appear on their tracks on the map available ambulances which pre-registered to the system and close to the emergency site, which is determined by GPS, then the system automatically assigns the nearest emergency ambulance and presented their details, in the case of Approval will be established a connection between him and the ambulance and get real-time track on the map Until they arrive at the patient. Also, creates a mechanism in the system that keeps the data of the last 5 ambulances close to the location of the application holder in order to access them in the event of interruption of Internet service.in addition, the system offers a view of the nearest hospitals and the location of medical services nearby.

Please Help me and give me youtube course can aid my and any other material.

Answers