I have below error in Visual Studio 2017

YuvarajChandrasekaranYuvarajChandrasekaran USMember ✭✭
edited October 30 in Xamarin.Forms

How to I solve it.

Answers

• I asked some questions in Last few days. But no one questions have any suggestions and answers.
    What is the problem.. If I have any mistakes in asking a question or people you are more lethargic behavior

• ClintStLaurentClintStLaurent USUniversity ✭✭✭✭✭

Its hard to help when there is no description of when this happens. Just "I have this error" is pretty vague.
    Is it at launch? 20 minutes in after you've done the same steps... Always when a given ViewModel is instantiated..??

There is mention of the camera and emulator. I'm not sure, but I think you have to tell the emulator what to present as the camera image... it isn't wired to your desktop camera or anything. For example, do you want the the emulated camera to show a test pattern.

Personally - I don't trust or use emulators: They are more trouble than they are worth and aren't reliable. Spend $50 at Sam's club and get a real tablet.

• Hi @ClintStLaurent
    "* Personally - I don't trust or use emulators: They are more trouble than they are worth and aren't reliable. Spend $50 at Sam's club and get a real tablet. *"

Are you stupid....

• ClintStLaurentClintStLaurent USUniversity ✭✭✭✭✭

I asked some questions in Last few days. But no one questions have any suggestions and answers.
    Are you stupid....

I think I now understand why nobody answers your questions. I won't make that mistake again. I'll be adding you to my filter of posters to just delete when the email comes in.