NSPopupbutton not behaving properly - showing Reversely

I am facing unique issue with nspopupbutton in one of my mac application. I am using table view to load the filters, filters having different options, We can select the option from dropdown. As like I shown below.

My Issue is , After adding another filter (table view cell), My first cell dropdown text showing reversely. Please find the screenshot below.

I am creating custom cell in XIB as like below and binding the NS elements using tag

The same scenario works good in another page .
Please share your thoughts , I really trapped in this issue.** Issue only in High Sierra MacOS.**

Best Answer

• ChrisHamonsChrisHamons USXamarin Team Xamurai
    Accepted Answer

Unfortunately your screen shots did not come through. Maybe upload them somewhere and post links?

By reversely do you mean flipped upside down? macOS HS changes a number of layer based things, and if you are using the "old" NSCells somewhere it wouldn't surprise me they broke something.

You could try setting your parent view to layer based (WantsLayer = true or in IB) and see if that "fixes" things.

Multiple people have hit layer based regressions / issues in HS (not bugs in Xamarin.Mac).

Answers

• ChrisHamonsChrisHamons USXamarin Team Xamurai
    Accepted Answer

Unfortunately your screen shots did not come through. Maybe upload them somewhere and post links?

By reversely do you mean flipped upside down? macOS HS changes a number of layer based things, and if you are using the "old" NSCells somewhere it wouldn't surprise me they broke something.

You could try setting your parent view to layer based (WantsLayer = true or in IB) and see if that "fixes" things.

Multiple people have hit layer based regressions / issues in HS (not bugs in Xamarin.Mac).

• Thank you @ChrisHamons , you saved my hours :)