HoloUrhoSharp not running

KeithWillensonKeithWillenson USMember ✭✭

I am new to Visual Studio 2017. Previous compilation was done in Java and on Unix machines.
My ultimate goal is to get my simple (but working) Urho3D C++ project working with SharpReality which requires UrhoSharp (as I understand it).

I could not get the converted (c++ to c#) to run. So I decided to start with something simple. Like building a new project with the Urho.Holo template.
No changes are made.
Debug, x64, I click on Local Machine
It compiles and starts, giving these messages:

'HoloUrhoSharp2.exe' (CoreCLR: DefaultDomain): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.NET.CoreRuntime.1.1_1.1.25305.1_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\System.Private.CoreLib.ni.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'HoloUrhoSharp2.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Users\Keith\source\repos\HoloUrhoSharp2\HoloUrhoSharp2\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\entrypoint\HoloUrhoSharp2.exe'. Symbols loaded.
'HoloUrhoSharp2.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Users\Keith\source\repos\HoloUrhoSharp2\HoloUrhoSharp2\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Runtime.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'HoloUrhoSharp2.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.NET.CoreRuntime.1.1_1.1.25305.1_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\mscorlib.ni.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'HoloUrhoSharp2.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Users\Keith\source\repos\HoloUrhoSharp2\HoloUrhoSharp2\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\Urho.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'HoloUrhoSharp2.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Users\Keith\source\repos\HoloUrhoSharp2\HoloUrhoSharp2\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\WinMetadata\Windows.winmd'. Module was built without symbols.
'HoloUrhoSharp2.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Users\Keith\source\repos\HoloUrhoSharp2\HoloUrhoSharp2\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Threading.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'HoloUrhoSharp2.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Users\Keith\source\repos\HoloUrhoSharp2\HoloUrhoSharp2\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Runtime.InteropServices.WindowsRuntime.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'HoloUrhoSharp2.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Users\Keith\source\repos\HoloUrhoSharp2\HoloUrhoSharp2\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Runtime.WindowsRuntime.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'HoloUrhoSharp2.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Users\Keith\source\repos\HoloUrhoSharp2\HoloUrhoSharp2\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Diagnostics.StackTrace.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'HoloUrhoSharp2.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Users\Keith\source\repos\HoloUrhoSharp2\HoloUrhoSharp2\bin\x64\Debug\AppX\System.Reflection.Metadata.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
Exception thrown: 'System.Exception' in Urho.dll
The thread 0x35a4 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The program '[11156] HoloUrhoSharp2.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Activation of the Windows Store app 'HoloUrhoSharp_z10v2vk4de6hc!App' failed with error 'The request is not supported'.

• KeithWillensonKeithWillenson USMember ✭✭

Solved. I need to use HoloLens Emulator (instead of Local Machine), then x86 because the HoloLens Emulator does not support x64.

So Debug, x86 I click on HoloLens Emulator
    then it works