Xamarin Freelancer needed for real-time object tracking using the iPad camera

tl0996tl0996 USMember
edited October 17 in Job Listings

Hello all who may be interested,

We are looking for a freelancer who can help us do real-time tracking of a rectangle using the camera on an iPad device. We are using iPad generation 3 and up on iOS 11. Our code currently checks the buffer after camera focus using a video feed with AVFoundation, but we want to overlay a rectangle to highlight what the user is bringing into the view in real-time. Someone who has experience with the iPad camera and OpenGL ES is who we are looking for. Our current project is developed in Xamarin.iOS using Visual Studio Enterprise. We look forward to making contact with someone ready to work with us! Please post any questions you may have and we will get back to you A.S.A.P. Thank you!

• Ron1991Ron1991 USMember ✭✭

Hello @tl0996
    Hope you are doing well.

Please check your PM and add me on Skype ID: cis.ron or send me an email at ron.cis40@gmail.com

Regards,
    Ron A.
    Skype Id: cis.ron

• FilipCaranFilipCaran USMember ✭✭

Hi Anthony

I am Xamarin certified engineer with 8+ year of experience including Open GL.

If you send me your Skype at filipc@logamic.com we can have call about possible cooperation.

• SidPandey.8707SidPandey.8707 INMember

Hi there,
    Thanks for sharing your requirement in Xamarin.

I was working with Mono before it was formally Xamarin, well before it was Microsoft. I am specialized on mobile platforms using Xamarin.Forms to develop iOS, Android and Windows Phone. I have the certified licence for Xamarin.
    Apart from this I have very good experience in VSTS (Coded UI).

I am particularly focused on the use of Xamarin.Forms to provide the highest level of code sharing without sacrificing performance. I am equally as comfortable with Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.iOS if preferred. I am also familiar with the Microsoft .NET framework and can help to leverage both Xamarin products and the .NET framework in powerful and highly customized ways.

Let me know, if you need anything else. I am ready to work on small demo to demonstrate my skills and expertise if needed.

Would be happy to work on your projects, Just let me know!

Kind regards,
    Sid

• Hi,
    My name is Anuj, I am a certified xamarin developer. I am open for full time freelance xamarin work. If anyone need xamarin services, can contact me.
    I offer mainly :
    • Xamarin for Android
    • xamarin for iOS
    • xamarin.form
    • MVVM
    • Data Binding
    You can contact me here.
    http://www.inwizards.com/hire-web&app-developer.php
    Thx & Rgds
    Anuj