Xamarin Test Recorder Error when selecting the .ipa file and cannot continue installing

Hi, I am a QA tester and new to Xamarin UITest. I am currently in search of tools and learning how to perform UI automation test and I found Xamarin. My concern is that I am having this error after selecting the .ipa file (see below).

App installation failed

Failed to install app /var/folders/kj/zc13_h8116v71tcrtsckz6xr0000gn/T/tmp604e8611.tmp/Payload/LifeXT-Staging.app

ExitCode: 134
2017-10-10 00:29:49.596 iOSDeviceManager[45065:593759] [MT] DVTPlugInLoading: Failed to load code for plug-in com.apple.dt.dbg.DebuggerFoundation (/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/PlugIns/DebuggerFoundation.ideplugin), error = Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=3587 "dlopen_preflight(/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/PlugIns/DebuggerFoundation.ideplugin/Contents/MacOS/DebuggerFoundation): Library not loaded: @rpath/DebugHierarchyFoundation.framework/Versions/A/DebugHierarchyFoundation

System Details:
Mac version: 10.12.6
iOS version: 10.3.3
Xcode version: 9.0
Visual Studio for Mac Community: 7.1.5 (build2 )
Xamarin Test Recorder: 1.0.2 (1.0)
Xamarin.UITest: 2.1.3

Note: I was able to run the app on XTR using and Android actual device (not sure why not on iOS).

Please help me as well!