Xamarin certification changes Oct 2017

deesniderdeesnider USUniversity ✭✭

I'm currently Dev Certified and was in the middle of re-certification and one class from completion but the list of classes required has changed in the past week. Some of the ones I took already are no longer being counted. The classes note Oct. 15th as the switchover. I needed to recertify by Oct. 13. But my profile certification progress has been 'reset', only one class is counting and 5 open electives.

Can someone clarify what is going on? If I finish the one class I had left tonight will be marked as recertified? This is bit concerning as I was one class away.

Answers

• ClintStLaurentClintStLaurent USUniversity ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you reach out the XamU? They probably have more up-to-date information than the community at large.

• deesniderdeesnider USUniversity ✭✭

I did both. Posted here and emailed. I have no idea if they monitor here anymore.

• KymPhillpotts.3866KymPhillpotts.3866 AUXamarin Team, University, XamUProfessors Xamurai

@deesnider We do still monitor this forum, I've alerted the training coordinators who will be able to help you out. hold tight.

• SamirAdadowSamirAdadow USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team, University Xamurai

@deesnider Thanks for getting in touch and letting us know about this issue. We will look into the issue and ensure that everything is corrected for you ASAP. I have sent you a follow up email where we can discuss everything further.

Additionally, while we do actively monitor this forum, the quickest support can be attained by messaging training@xamarin.com directly.