Android build Error (APT0000) - new environment/android sdk

WF7WF7 USMember

Hi,

I have a project (Xamarin Forms) that build perfectly on my windows PC with visual studio 2017.

I configurated new environment on my MAC, and when I try to build, show this errors:

Resources/values/styles.xml(2): error APT0000:  Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Theme.AppCompat.Light.DarkActionBar'.
Resources/values/styles.xml(3): error APT0000:  Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'colorAccent'.
Resources/values/styles.xml(2): error APT0000:  Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'colorPrimary'.
Resources/values/styles.xml(2): error APT0000:  Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'colorPrimaryDark'.
Resources/values/styles.xml(2): error APT0000:  Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'windowActionBar'.
Resources/values/styles.xml(4): error APT0000:  Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'windowActionModeOverlay'.
Resources/values/styles.xml(2): error APT0000:  Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'windowNoTitle'.
Resources/values/styles.xml(4): error APT0000:  Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Theme.AppCompat.Light.Dialog'.
Resources/values/styles.xml(4): error APT0000:  Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'colorAccent'.

IMPORTANT:

• All computers I using VS2017 with last version of Xamarin and all nuget libraries are up to date.
  • On windows (old environment) I can build and run without problem.
  • iOS Project, build without problem.
  • I tryed to created a new windows environment on VM and have the same error.
  • I tryed to clean project, clean all libraries, but not work.
  • I tryed to create a new Xamarin Forms Project (Hello Word) on MAC and this build.

I think that can be a version of Android SDK, on my Windows (PC that build correct) I have a old version of Android SDK that have a SDK Manager from Android ADK, not is the new version with command line (new version).

MAC environment:

Operating System
Mac OS X 10.13.0

Visual Studio Community 2017 for Mac
Version 7.1.5 (build 2)

Xamarin.Android
Version: 7.4.5.1 (Visual Studio Community)
Android SDK: /Users/wf/AndroidSDK
Supported Android versions:
6.0 (API level 23)
7.1 (API level 25)
SDK Tools Version: 25.2.5
SDK Platform Tools Version: 25.0.5
SDK Build Tools Version: 25.0.3

Windows environment:

Windows 10
Visual Studio 2017
Xamarin Android 4.7.9.45

Somebody can help me?

Tks.

• jerryno6jerryno6 VNMember
    I had this problem too. Latest visual studio + xamarin, which run on mac elcapitan
  • jerryno6jerryno6 VNMember
    edited November 9
    I solved it temporatorily by copying another source code, and deleting the old one.