Carousel View in Xamarin Forms

LoguLogu INUniversity ✭✭
edited September 2017 in Xamarin.Forms

I want to Display the 5 Images in the Carousel View in Xamarin Forms but with Out using listView and Observable Collection. Can any one help me on this.

• N_BauaN_Baua INMember ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Logu,
    Create a Extended view from StackLayout (or TableLayout) and set it as a TemplateView for the CarouselView ,

Here is a example like you need:

Hope it helps.

--- N Baua

• RavinderJangraRavinderJangra USMember ✭✭✭

you can try
    https://github.com/alexrainman/CarouselView

this is good and simple as well

• NicolasKrierNicolasKrier FRMember ✭✭✭
    edited February 18

@AndreiMisiukevich_ woaw, you rock... I've spend a few minutes reading your code and you even handle RTL ^_^
    Most of the best developper I've seen or worked with who impressed me are from Belarus (Byelorussia ? Biélorussie ?).
    I remember the first time I worked on a project with someone of your country, he was more a computer than a human and make me feel like a beginner... (I don't remember his name)

Do you guys learn to code before you learn to speack ? :)
    Or maybe a day for you is 48h and you have twice the time to learn :D

• AndreiMisiukevich_AndreiMisiukevich_ USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

@NicolasKrier said:
    @AndreiMisiukevich_ woaw, you rock... I've spend a few minutes reading your code and you even handle RTL ^_^
    Most of the best developper I've seen or worked with who impressed me are from Belarus (Byelorussia ? Biélorussie ?).
    I remember the first time I worked on a project with someone of your country, he was more a computer than a human and make me feel like a beginner... (I don't remember his name)

Do you guys learn to code before you learn to speack ? :)
    Or maybe a day for you is 48h and you have twice the time to learn :D

ahahahah) thank you very much, dude :)

Belarus sound good, btw :)