Suggest any reputed xamarin development company

Hi, I my name is Joay I am a C#? xamarin freelance xamarin developer. I need to consult some serious xamarin issues. Basically I am looking for a reputed xamarin development company or experience xamarin consultants that can help to complete my xamarin projects. If will find good I can also outsource big projects.

Can anyone here suggest me any xamarin company or experience xamarin developers?

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Ron1991Ron1991 USMember ✭✭
    edited September 2017

Hello Joay,
    You can get in touch with me at Skype ID: cis.ron or send me an email : ron@cisinlabs.com

• FilipCaranFilipCaran USMember ✭✭

Hi Joay

I am Xamarin University certified developer with 5+ years of experience in C# Xamarin; 2+ years of experience in Java Android; 2+ years of experience in Swift/obj-c iOS. I have also other senior Xamarin colleagues.

You can check my references on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/filipcaran/?ppe=1

Our company's references at https://www.logamic.com

Or Email me at filipc@logamic.com and we can schedule a Skype meeting.

• psbbishtpsbbisht USMember ✭✭

@joayNM said:
    Hi, I my name is Joay I am a C#? xamarin freelance xamarin developer. I need to consult some serious xamarin issues. Basically I am looking for a reputed xamarin development company or experience xamarin consultants that can help to complete my xamarin projects. If will find good I can also outsource big projects.

Can anyone here suggest me any xamarin company or experience xamarin developers?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Joay,
    I am experience developer and have worked remotely for my clients located in US. Recently my contract got expire and I am now actively seeking for some new role, please if you consider this please let me know, my email address is psb.bisht20@gmail.com or touch with me on skype: prani.bisht.

I have more than 7 years of exp. in Microsoft .NET & 3+ Years of exp. in Xamarin.

Looking for great business relationship.

Thanking You
    Prakash

• Hello Joay,
    We have a mobile app development company in US and also in India. We work in Xamarin and android and iOS. We have experience team for it.

Thank You
    Please contact.
    Mobile: +1 (925) 263-6909

• ArifImran.3908ArifImran.3908 USMember ✭✭

Hi Joay,
    My company has invested heavily in training resources around the Xamarin stack, we have an extensive experience around Xamarin Forms and Native Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android, and managed to shipped good quality apps onto the app store, PM me if you want to discuss this opportunity any further. We have Certified Xamarin Professionals as well.

Regards,
    Arif Imran.

• SidPandey.8707SidPandey.8707 INMember ✭✭

@joayNM said:

> Thanks in advance.

Best Xamarin development company- http://xamarians.com/

• atdriveatdrive INMember ✭✭

Hi Joay,

Trust you are well… pleasure connecting with you.

I feel we can assist you on this mandate.

We are an experienced team of developers with core expertise in .Net, C# and extensive experience in Xamarin.

To explore and analyze our skill set in Xamarin development, please visit our website-
    https://xamarin.atdrive.com/

Would be glad to discuss and take this forward.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You
    Warm Regards,
    Vishal Verma
    Em: vishal.verma@atdrive.com

• sigmasolvesigmasolve INMember

Hello Joay

I'm Parag with Sigma Solve Inc.

Yes, we are Xamarin Experts & can definitely help in completing your existing projects at a very cost effective rates. Lets connect over email / skype & take this discussion ahead.

Thanks

--
    Parag Shah
    Enterprise Sales Consultant | Sigma Solve Inc.
    Recognized as 20 Most Promising Mobility Consulting Company by CIO Review Magazine
    e. pshah@sigmasolve.net
    t. 1-888-985-6145
    w. www.sigmasolve.net
    skype. parag.sigmasolve

• Jay2Jay2 AUMember ✭✭
    edited December 2017

Hello!

Are you looking for a xamarin development company? There are thousands of company available for xamarin development, but how could you decide which xamarin development company would be best for you. So here I have one best company recommendation for you, it is Vrinsoft. It is the best xamarin development company, over 10+ years of experience that is located in Melbourne Australia and offers its services to Australian and the global clients. Vrinsoft has a qualified and certified team of xamarin developer who always ready to satisfy clients by their excellent services.

Moreover, it is also master in other web and mobile application platform. You can check vrinsoft portfolio, reviews on the official website.

• Hello Joay,

We are an expert team of young and multicultural Xamarin certificated mobile developers and we could help you develop your projects.

Do not hesitate to add me on Skype (martina.morlacchi)or to send me an email (martina.morlacchi@brintia.com): I would be happy to have an informal chat with you!

Have a nice day,

Martina

• @Jay2 said:
    Hello!

Are you looking for a xamarin development company? There are thousands of company available for xamarin development, but how could you decide which xamarin development company would be best for you. So here I have one best company recommendation for you, it is Vrinsoft. It is the best xamarin development company, over 10+ years of experience that is located in Melbourne Australia and offers its services to Australian and the global clients. Vrinsoft has a qualified and certified team of xamarin developer who always ready to satisfy clients by their excellent services.

Moreover, it is also master in other web and mobile application platform. You can check vrinsoft portfolio, reviews on the official website.

Hello @Jay2

I am Xamarin developer and I have heard so much positive about Vrinsoft PTY LTD, it is the best company to build Xamarin native apps at affordable rates for Android and iOS. One of my friend who is working in Vrinsoft as a certified xamarin developer.

• Jay2Jay2 AUMember ✭✭

@Victoriaponce said:

@Jay2 said:
    Hello!

Hello @Jay2

I am Xamarin developer and I have heard so much positive about Vrinsoft PTY LTD, it is the best company to build Xamarin native apps at affordable rates for Android and iOS. One of my friend who is working in Vrinsoft as a certified xamarin developer.

Thanks to recommended vrinsoft as a best xamarin development company. :blush:

• creatitcreatit Member

@joayNM said:

Thanks in advance.

You can check out Digital Dividend Xamarin development company that is based in Sweden. They have a dedicated team of Xamarin developers and have worked with quite a few Xamarin based projects. They should be able to guide you.