Xamarin University for xamarin students no longer available

aimorescaimoresc DEUniversity ✭✭

How to take the certificate, I am in the xamarin student partner program, but I never was able to use the xamarin university (always asking for a place upgrade).
Just receive an email which says :
_Dear Student,

You've completed required courses in the Xamarin Developer certification track and are now eligible to take the online exam. Prior to taking the test, be sure to review materials and revisit video recordings for courses covered in this certification track. See the study guide for tips! Dear Student,

You've completed required courses in the Xamarin Developer certification track and are now eligible to take the online exam. Prior to taking the test, be sure to review materials and revisit video recordings for courses covered in this certification track. See the study guide for tips!_

but when I click, it does not work.

• SamirAdadowSamirAdadow USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team, University Xamurai

Hi Aimoré,

We would be more than happy to assist you with this. We'll just need verification of your student status as your account does not seem to have Student Partner access at the moment. I'll follow up with you via email and we can take it from there. =)