Codesigning Failed on Jenkins

attyranattyran USMember ✭✭

Hello,

I'm trying to compile iOS on Jenkins for my Xamarin.Forms project, but keep running into the following error. I've read multiple sources online saying that I needed to store the key in the Systems keychain, which I tried but still get the same error. What's interesting is that if I log into the Jenkins account directly on the machine, and compile, it works. This error only gets spit out when trying to run the build via the Jenkins browser.

Any ideas?

unknown error -1=ffffffffffffffff

Tagged:

Best Answer

• attyranattyran US ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Nevermind. I recreated the certificate from scratch, and moved both the certificate and the private key over to System keychain. Don't know why it didn't work previously, but looks like it's working now.

Answers

• attyranattyran USMember ✭✭

For context, I created the certificate using FastLane, and committed the csproj. As I've said, it works if I compile it directly on the Jenkins machine, but I get the error when building it from the Jenkins portal in the browser.

• attyranattyran USMember ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Nevermind. I recreated the certificate from scratch, and moved both the certificate and the private key over to System keychain. Don't know why it didn't work previously, but looks like it's working now.