Failed to resolve "System.Windows.Input.ICommand"

PradyumnShirgaonkarPradyumnShirgaonkar USMember ✭✭

Hi,

We are building a cross platform app with Xamarin in Windows & Visual Studio 2015. Xamarin.iOS version 10.12.0.20

Our PCL project works fine with Android & we were able to run it on Remote mac machine for iOS.

However, recently we have updated the installed Xamarin to latest version & after that we are not able to run the iOS app on mac machine due to the following error,

Failed to resolve "System.Windows.Input.ICommand" reference from "System.ObjectModel, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"

We tried installing System.ObjectModel to our iOS project but no luck. We copied the System.ObjectModel.dll to C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework.NETPortable\v4.5\Profile\Profile259 & manually added the reference of that file to the iOS project. But it throws a different error for different assembly.

We also tried googling alot around this but didn't get any solution so far.

Can somebody suggest anything for this issue?

Just to add more, we have also tried cleaning the solution/deleting bin files/restarting the machine & etc. :smile:

• PradyumnShirgaonkarPradyumnShirgaonkar USMember ✭✭

It's resolved for now after downgrading the Xamarin.iOS to 10.10.0.37.

However, i would still like to know if anybody is facing this issue after upgrading xamarin.iOS to 10.12.0.20

• I literally just faced this issue and I was confused! Glad someone else faced this as well.