I'm having troubles to deploy my app on some UWP devices. It works as it should on computers that have Visual Studio installed on it but fails on the other ones.
What I did :
- I turned "Dev mode" on (because I'm using a non-signed test deployment)
- I installed "build joined" dependencies (Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1.7, Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.1.7, Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00)
What seems to go wrong :
- At launch, app loads some packages like SQLite and it obviously causes no trouble
- After login, every other packages are loaded (ZXing, Skiasharp, Splat, Newtonsoft.Json, PCLStorage, ...) and it seems to be the reason that causes the "0x8007007E" exception, but I couldn't figure out why it does and I don't even know how to identify the problem
When I search about the famous "0x8007007E" exception on Google, much people are talking about SQLite causing it, but I guess it's not the case for my app as this package is loaded at launch and will not cause any trouble.
Thanks for you help/advices.