I am trying to create a new clean project with Xamarin, wherein I want to use .NET Standard library to be the primary code sharing lib (instead of the standard cross platform xamarin) I have done this a lot of times, however, I just updated my VS2017 to the latest one which is 15.3.2, and I've tried to create a new Xamarin project, and I encountered headache errors with Xamarin.
Steps I have done when I create a new project
1. Insert a new project (.NET Standard)
2. Remove the PCL Project and move the App.xaml/.cs and MainPage.xaml/.cs to my .NET Standard
3. Include Xamarin.Forms pre-release on my solution
4. Set target fallback and debug type for my .NET Standard .csproj
5. Reference my .NET Standard to my droid project
Did someone experienced this when updating to the latest version of VS2017?
PS: Reason why I updated because latest version has the fix of intellisense of xaml files in .NET Standard.
Thanks for thy inputs! Any help would be appreciated.