Forum Visual Studio
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

Debug error after switching to VS2017

I recently downloaded and installed Visual Studio 2017 and upon attempting to debug my Xamarin.Android project (which still compiles and runs in VS2015) I get the following error:

I have made sure that all my included packages have been updated to the latest stable versions
(I am using some extra like: ZXing.Net.Mobile, NewtonSoft.Json, sqlite.net and Android.Support.v4/v7)

I have also tried another test app that I have (much smaller and doesn't use most of the components that the other uses) and that works fine even without updating the packages.

Is there some code tweaks that I need to do or some settings that I need to change because of the extra passages that are in use or am I having some other problem here?

Any help and suggest would be very appreciated, thank you.