Forum Xamarin.Android
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added : Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzpz

I have a problem when compiling the project
Error** java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added : Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzat;**
Any idea how to solve?

Answers

• Ignacio_ooIgnacio_oo CLMember

Any idea how to solve?

• AjaysinhDodiyaAjaysinhDodiya INMember ✭✭

I solved it by removing Xamarin.Android.Support.v4

• ahmed.2117ahmed.2117 USMember ✭✭

@AjaysinhDodiya said:
    I solved it by removing Xamarin.Android.Support.v4

I Am using OneSignal that is depending on Xamarin.Android.Support.v4, hence I can't remove it
    Any other solution ?

• alextechalextech Member ✭✭

I am assuming OneSignal is a Nuget package, if it is a Nuget package, I recommend that you remove it. Then, I recommend that you remove "Xamarin.Android.Support.v4" and then try reinstalling "OneSignal" and "Xamarin.Android.Support.v4", ensuring you are running the latest NuGet packages.

I delete all dependencies for Xamarin.Android.Support.v4 and I reinstalled the Nuget Packages and still having the same problem,

I am trying for like a week , but nothing is working for me.

Can anyone help ?

• alextechalextech Member ✭✭

Did you try removing packages starting with Xamarin.GooglePlayServices.* and reinstalling it again?

I deleting All packes depending on Xamarin.Android.Support.v4 Even Xamarin.forms, and I reinstalled everything again

But Still the same problem

I tried this on my Mac Machine and in my Windows machine

Nothing is working

• DharumaRajDharumaRaj USMember ✭✭
    All you Google service plug-in should be of the same version, try uninstalling and re-installing your packages, delete you bin and obj folders. Try again.

@DharumaRaj said:
    All you Google service plug-in should be of the same version, try uninstalling and re-installing your packages, delete you bin and obj folders. Try again.

You saved my time,

This worked great, This what has happening for people will face the same issue,

I installed Onesignal that depends on Xamarin.googleplayservices.Gcm, and it installed the minimum version required.

Then I installed the Xamarin.googleplayservices.Ads and It instelled latest dependencies and the .Gcm was there already (with older version) this made the inappropriate package version.

After making all Google play services having the same version , it worked Great,

Thank you so much,

• herzdevelopherzdevelop Member

@DharumaRaj said:

Excelente amigo! a mi también me funcionó. Llevaba varios días sufriendo. Muchas gracias.

• nidalahmad.5863nidalahmad.5863 USMember ✭✭

Please can any one help all Google service plug-in same version but this doesn't help me .

• @herzdevelop said:

@DharumaRaj said:

Excelente amigo! a mi también me funcionó. Llevaba varios días sufriendo. Muchas gracias.

Great!!! you save my life!!! thank you!!!