Apps refused since iOS 7.0.3 update

RonnyKWONRonnyKWON USMember

Hi
Has anyone encountered this situation :
All my updates are being refused by Apple because :

Reasons

2.2: Apps that exhibit bugs will be rejected

We found that your app failed to launch on iPad running iOS 7.0.3 and iPhone 5s running iOS 7.0.3, on both Wi-Fi and >cellular networks.

We encountered the issue when selecting the application on the Home screen - the app displayed a launch image then quit unexpectedly. This may be because iOS 7 uses a watchdog timer for applications; if an application takes too long to complete its initial startup, the operating system terminates the application.

For information about the watchdog timer, please see Technical Q&A: Application does not crash when launched from debugger but crashes when launched by user..

Another possibility could be a missing entitlement. For more information, please see the Technical Note: Resolving "0x800003A", applications not launching and "missing entitlement".For discrete code-level questions, you may wish to consult with Apple Developer Technical Support. Please be sure to:

• include the complete details of your rejection issues
  • prepare any symbolicated crash logs, screenshots, and steps to reproduce the issues for when the DTS engineer follows up.

For information on how to symbolicate and read a crash log, please see Tech Note TN2151 Understanding and Analyzing iPhone OS Application Crash Reports.

If you have difficulty reproducing this issue, please try testing the workflow as described in https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/qa/qa1764/Technical Q&A QA1764: How to reproduce a crash or bug that only App Review or users are seeing.

I have been testing my apps on an iPhone4 7.0.3 without problems but Apple has already rejected 2 different app updates because of that.

Here is my Xamarin configuration

Xamarin Studio
Version 4.0.13 (build 38)
Installation UUID:
Runtime:
Mono 3.2.3 ((no/8d3b4b7)
GTK+ 2.24.20 theme: Raleigh
GTK# (2.12.0.0)
Package version: 302030000

Xamarin.iOS
Version: 7.0.2.7 (Business Edition)
Hash:
Branch:
Build date: 2013-04-10 18:05:51-0400

Operating System
Mac OS X 10.9.0

Thanks

• SteveFlackSteveFlack GBMember ✭✭

Have you tested the actual build you're submitting to Apple on the real device (using an Adhoc build)? Have you installed that build clean on the device (deleting any existing version of the app)?

• RonnyKWONRonnyKWON USMember

Hi Steve
    No I haven't but I will

I also have to say that among the apps being rejected was
    one that only display simple informations stored on a text file through a tableview
    one that was being rejected because I didn't comply with the new kid's category policy which I did and then now it's being rejected because of the above reason...

I begin to think it's a matter of iPhone5S new proc thing and I don't have that expensive device at disposal :(

http://t.co/19MMtnyexm

I will try the adhoc build though

Thanks

• RonnyKWONRonnyKWON USMember

The ad hoc deploy did not show any failure on an iPhone4.