Xamarin Studio Built Project Missing method in assembly mscorlib.dll

TRMMonoTRMMono TRM MonoUSMember

I have been trying to use a great ORM for Sqlite interaction but have run into issues with my Assemblies. For my setup I have three solutions: one for a shared library, one for Android and one for iOS.
In the shared library I handle all all web-service calls, hold a cache, and interact with Sqlite. I am attempting to use the ORM sqlite-net (https://github.com/praeclarum/sqlite-net).

The method to use this project seems to be inserting the main SQLite.cs file into your project and compile. After doing this, everything looked great in my shared library built using Xamarin Studio, but when I try to reference that library's dll, the Android linker stopped working. When I actually debug, It throws this error: 'Missing method System.Type::op_Equality(Type,Type) in assembly mscorlib.dll, referenced in assembly "MySharedLibrary" UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Type.op_Equality'.'

I tried rolling back and found that it was indeed this file from sqlite-net that cased the problems. Since my shared library builds without problem, I assume the real problem is the way Xamarin Studio is building from mscorlib.

Thanks for any Help