[Updated Dec 2014] Introduction to Xamarin Slide Deck

JamesMontemagnoJamesMontemagno James MontemagnoUSForum Administrator, Moderator, Xamarin Team, Developer Group Leader Xamurai
edited December 2014 in Presentations

We have completely revamped the Introduction to Xamarin Slide Deck. This slide deck was designed to encompass all of the Xamarin products and allows you to mix and match and customize it anyway you see fit for your presentations. The slides have presenter notes to help you along the way.

December 2014 Update:

• Brand new style
  • Updated all Xamarin Platform Slides
  • Added Xamarin.Forms Section
  • Updated Designers and Visual Studio Integration
  • Updated Pre-built apps
  • Added Test Cloud and UITest Sections
  • Updated Xamarin Evolve & added all announcements
  • Xamarin Insights
  • Profiler
  • Xamarin Android Player
  • Sketches

You can view and download the slides from OneDrive.

• igorcostaigorcosta Igor Costa BRMember

@JamesMontemagno‌ That's totally cool I sent last week a request on that to you guys.

Let me ask you, what's the license like Creative Commons, Apache License under theses files? Am I totally free to translate and add aditional slides to it?

See ya!

• JamesMontemagnoJamesMontemagno James Montemagno USForum Administrator, Moderator, Xamarin Team, Developer Group Leader Xamurai

You can use and modify the deck for your own presentations, but you shouldn't redistribute them externally as official documentation. You can however re-publish them here in the forums with your modifications.

• igorcostaigorcosta Igor Costa BRMember

Thank you @JamesMontemagno‌.

• AngelCalvasAngelCalvas Angel Calvas ECMember

This is awesome translating it into Spanish, and bring it back here

• TotemikaTotemika Rosana Ruiz ESMember

Thank you!!

• rmarinhormarinho Rui Marinho PTMember, Insider, Beta Xamurai

Awesome, i was doing a deck myself and just found about this part of the forum :)

• EngTeongCheahEngTeongCheah Eng Teong Cheah USMember

Thank you @JamesMontemagno

• TuanNguyenVanTuanNguyenVan Tuan Nguyen Van VNMember, University
    edited December 2014

Thank you, @JamesMontemagno‌.

I have used in one of my presentation about Xamarin to my team.

It could be better if there is information about Xamarin this year, 2014.

• JamesMontemagnoJamesMontemagno James Montemagno USForum Administrator, Moderator, Xamarin Team, Developer Group Leader Xamurai

@TuanNguyenVan I am just about to update it today actually with a brand new version so check back.

• MikeScott8MikeScott8 Mike Hamilton USMember

Thanks! I will be using this in all or part as I'm doing another Xamarin presentation at my user group this month. Showing where I am on Proof Of Concept I'm working on for possible Las Vegas Code camp presentation!

May see you in Vegas @JamesMontemagno

• dloperabdloperab David Lopera USMember

Thanks @JamesMontemagno‌!!! I will use it with my team

• EliasRodriguesdeOliveiraEliasRodriguesdeOliveira Elias Rodrigues de Oliveira USMember

License Xamarin is free ? How can I buy it or install it ?

• JaymeSingletonJaymeSingleton Jayme Singleton USForum Administrator, Moderator, Xamarin Team, Developer Group Leader Xamurai

@EliasRodriguesdeOliveira‌ There is a free version of Xamarin available for download today In The Store but it does not include Visual Studio or Customer Support